It is a historicist-style chapel built in 1912, and linked to the adjoining farmhouse of the same name. It has a floor plan with different different bodies: the door, the nave, the presbytery and the apse formed by two bodies of different heights, where the lower one houses the sacristy. It is presided over by the image of the saint simply attached to the wall.

The portal is vaulted with a slab that protects it and rests on pilasters, above there is an oculus and a small belfry crowns the building. The door slab and the cornice of the main façade are supported by corbels. The interior and part of the façade are plastered, the latter with cornerstones.

The chapel has a great local tradition, and every April 25 there is an important gathering.