This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.cerdanya.org, which is owned by the Cerdanya Tourist Board.
Browsing the website of Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya gives you the status of USER of the same and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by the Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read the content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this Legal Notice, and will be responsible to the Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and the Cerdanya Tourist Board may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya
- Its trade name is: Turisme Cerdanya.
- Its CIF is: P6715003G.
- Its registered office is: Plaça del Rec, 5 (17520 Puigcerdà)
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact which we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and the Cerdanya Tourist Board will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the above means.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access. However, Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya may alter the use of some of the services offered on its website without prior notice.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to the Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Cerdanya Tourist Board and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocates of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya or third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which the Cerdanya Tourist Board provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the Cerdanya Tourist Board or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduction, copying, distribution or modification of the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Request data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work and the property belongs to Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya, without may be deemed to have assigned to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the items reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they object of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya, without being able to understand that the use or access to the same attributes to the user any right on the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Patronat de Turisme de the Cerdanya of its contents or services.
Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
3.1 Exclusion of guarantees and liability in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- Violation of the law, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy. and its own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya declines any responsibility with regard to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the external links that may appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 Procedure in case of carrying out illicit activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, will have to send a notification to Patronat de Turisme de la Cerdanya identifying itself properly and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website is to be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
4. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Catalan.