It is a 17th century building, with a single rectangular nave covered with two toral arches that make up the chapels and support the ridge vaults. The choir, at the feet, is built on lowered arch. It preserves the granite baptismal font and remains of the painting on the walls. The floor is made of wood, in which the tomb of “Bartomeu Salvador and his people” from 1696 stands out.

The door, on the south façade, is vaulted with a semicircular arch and an oculus above it. The three-story bell tower is attached to the west.