Chapel with a single nave and barrel vault and belfry. It was built in 1347 by order of Guillem Pere, presbyter of Meranges, who planned his tomb inside, although it seems that he never occupied it.

During the 1930s, the openings of the existing windows were modified; they were rectangular and made of semicircular vaults, like the front door.

Attached to the church was the old village cemetery, which was moved to the new cemetery in 2016.

The Gothic altarpiece from the 15th century, which is now partially preserved in the parish church of Santa Cecília, comes from this chapel.